If you have a property in Turkey, or if you are thinking of purchasing one,
some of your first questions will focus on how you will maintain your home
when you are not there and services you might need when are you there. Is
your house secure? Are the bills paid? Will I or my guests have to
clean when we arrive? If something goes wrong, how do we take care of
problems without knowing the language?
For all your concerns, Mediterra has arranged to provide property management services with options suited to your needs.
- Maintain and clean your swimming pool
- Vacuum the pool as required
- Clean the pool terracing when required
- Clean the sun beds when required
- Maintain and keep in good working order the pool pump and filter
- Keep filled the water depot for the pool
Complete Cleaning Services
- Maid, laundry and linen services
- Keep plants watered regularly
- Seasonal Monthly Maintenance
- Maintain all electrics
- To pay for all electrical supply if requested
24 Hour Service
- Emergencies, 24 hour emergency contact available
- Arrange payment of yearly council property tax, utility accounts such as Home Owners communal charges, personal water and electricity bills, property and contents insurance
- Arrange repairs or renewals and to check the property regularly in periods of non-occupancy.
- Refurbishment services
Property and Contents Insurance
Competitive Insurance Policies can be purchased on your request
- Internal & External Inspection of your Property, timing at your request, daily, weekly, monthly.
- Shopping – Welcome Packs prepared & presented in your Property ready for your/guest arrival
- Car Rental – Airport Pick-Up’s, weekly rentals. Vehicles available to cater for all size party groups.
- Legal advice – All aspects, Turkish Wills etc.
- Turkish Residency Permits – If you regularly plan to stay longer than a 3 month period
- Turkish/English translation for all formalities.